John Ellement of The Boston Globe sat down with out client, Lars Unhjem of Mill Creek, to talk about theirlatest project Modera Medford.
Modera, 5 Cabot Road, Medford:
- Rent: Studio (from $2,096); one bedroom and one bath (from $2,306); one bedroom, one bath, and a den (from $2,401); two bedrooms and two baths (from $2,871); and three bedrooms and two baths (from $3,901).
- Units: 297 upon completion, expected in December. The development is 44 percent occupied.
- Year built: 2017
- Utilities: Tenant is responsible for gas, electric, and water and sewer. The units have forced-hot air gas heat and central air.
- Pet fees: $50 per month for a dog (under 50 pounds)/$100; maximum weight 100. $35 for a cat. Maximum two pets per unit.
- Bicycle storage and loaner bikes: Free
- Kayaks: Loaned free
- Parking: First space is free; second is $150 a month
To read the full story and view photos, click here.